List of topics related to quality assurance:read more
- Debugging with the Eclipse Platform
- Java Debugging with Eclipse - Tutoria
- Using the Eclipse Debugger
- Effective Java Debugging with Eclipse
- Again! – 10 Tips on Java Debugging with Eclipse
- Tips and Tricks for Debugging in Eclipse
See alsoread more
Static code analysis allows developer to pick some hard-to-find logic errors which normally are ignored by Java compiler for various reasons.
- Java Tools: Source Code Optimization and Analysis - Aditya Ch, 2011, contains review of various tools ...
Test-driven development (TDD)
- Testing Techniques – Not Writing Tests
- The Misuse of End To End Tests – Testing Techniques 2
- What Should you Unit Test? – Testing Techniques 3
- JUnit - project home
- Rules in JUnit 4.9 (beta 3)
- DB unit testing with dbUnit, JSON, HSQLDB and JUnit Rules
- Hamcrest ...